- Netflix has ordered an Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt untitled interactive special
- Creators / Executive Producers: Tina Fey and Robert Carlock
- Executive Producers: Jeff Richmond, Sam Means, David Miner
- Cast: Ellie Kemper, Tituss Burgess, Jane Krakowski, Carol Kane
- Studio: Universal Television
Tina Fey, creator and executive producer, said at this evening’s Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt FYSEE panel in New York City:
- “We’re thrilled to announce that we’re about to start production on an all-new Interactive Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt special, set to debut on Netflix in 2020. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt was one of the first original comedy series on Netflix, and now it will be its first interactive comedy event. Fans will be able to make choices on behalf of our characters, taking different story paths with, of course, different jokes. I think it’s a great fit for our show and will be a great way to officially complete the series.”
- Created and executive produced by Tina Fey (Saturday Night Live, 30 Rock) and Robert Carlock (Saturday Night Live, Friends, 30 Rock), Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt has earned 18 Primetime Emmy Award nominations, including Outstanding Comedy Series for each of its seasons. In addition to Fey and Carlock, Jeff Richmond (30 Rock), Sam Means (The Daily Show, 30 Rock) and David Miner (30 Rock, Master of None, Brooklyn Nine-Nine) also serve as executive producers. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is a production of Universal Television, Little Stranger, Inc., Bevel Gears, and 3 Arts Entertainment for Netflix.