Freedom has a price
- Launch Date: June 7th
- Format: 8, 45-minute episodes
- Showrunner: Pedro Aguilera
- Executive Producer: Tiago Mello
- Writers: Pedro Aguilera, Andrea Midori Simão, Carolina Rodrigues, Denis Nielsen, Ivan Nakamura, Marcelo Montenegro
- Directors: Daina Giannecchini, Dani Libardi, Jotagá Crema
- Cast: Bianca Comparato (Michelle), Vaneza Oliveira (Joana), Rodolfo Valente (Rafael), Laila Garrin (Marcela), Bruno Fagundes (André), Thais Lago (Elisa), Cynthia Senek (Glória), and Rafael Lozano (Marco)
- Produced by: Boutique Filmes for Netflix
- Filmed in: São Paulo (Osasco and São Luiz do Paraitinga), Minas Gerais (Brumadinho – Inhotim), and Rio Grande do Norte (Dunas do Rosado)
About 3% Season 3: One year has passed and the Shell, conceived as an alternative to the Offshore and the Inland, is now established as a place where everyone is welcome. But a catastrophic sandstorm, coupled with a suspicious malfunction, destroys its food and water supply. With the threat of hunger, the residents demand a Process to determine who will stay at the Shell. What will it take for this new community to thrive?
About Netflix: Netflix is the world’s leading internet entertainment service with over 148 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
About Boutique Filmes: Boutique Filmes is the responsible producer for Netflix’s first Brazilian original show, 3%. Based in São Paulo, the producer is dedicated to the creation and production of original content and formats for a variety of platforms like VOD, open TV, paid TV and cinema. In an integrated model, acts in three ways: non-scripted, kids and fiction. In the last three years has received three nominations to the International Emmy Awards.